Tex At Site offers on-site calibration of your ultrasonic thickness gauges traceable to national reference standards. Our calibration service is suitable for all ultrasonic thickness measuring instruments.
Digital ultrasonic thickness gauges are versatile instruments for measurement of engineering structures which can only be accessed from one side. Regular calibration will document the accuracy of your equipment so you know your measurements are correct and help to:
- Reduce down time due to equipment failure
- Provide a safe working environment
- Meet work safe requirements
- Meet ISO9000 and legislative requirements
- Comply with Australian and New Zealand industry standards