Tex At Site’s aviation service is Australia’s first and only fly in fly out service for high voltage testing and calibration.
Our aircraft is piloted by trained technicians, offering customers a convenient, comprehensive and quality service without the hassle of freight and downtime. Our technicians fly directly to remote sites and islands, providing for industries in areas not easily accessible by road such as mining.
We understand the issues and cost associated with driving to remote sites. Our aviation service solves these issues. It allows us to provide customers with cost-effective testing and calibration services all over Australia, no matter how far and isolated.
- High Voltage Testing (Electrical Safety and Operating Equipment)
- Power Transformer Condition Monitoring
- EWP Testing
- Electronic/Electrical Instrument Calibration
- Calibration of Micrometers, Vernier Callipers, Dimensional Instruments and Gauges
- Calibration of Thermometers, Infrared Thermometers and Thermal Imagers
- Calibration of Industrial Pressure Gauges, Test Gauges and Calibrators
- Torque Wrench Calibration
- Calibration of Non-Commercial Airport
- Baggage Scales
- Sound Level Meters
- Lifting Equipment Inspections
- Data Management and Scheduling
- Comprehensive Management System (CMS)