The NorTorque utilises Norbar’s proven mechanism and internal components and built them into a purposeful and attractive torque wrench. Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789.
- Each tool is supplied with a free NATA calibration certi cate
- Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789:2003
- Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment
- Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
- Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort
- Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (N·m on a dual scale wrench) for simple
and error free setting
- Just eight turns to cover the entire scale
- Push through ratchets with a narrow engagement angle of 5° for working in tight spaces
In developing NorTorque®, Norbar’s objective was to deliver outstanding quality and performance in a value for money package. Fine engineering ensures that the wrench adjustment is both fast and fingertip light meaning that you can do your job more efficiently. Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789 with models available to cover 12 N·m to 340 N·m.