In engineering the TT range of tools, Norbar has paid close attention to accuracy (+/-3%), ease of setting and comfort in use. Quick and light adjustment over the entire scale and an adjustment lock allows the user to easily set the wrench and prevent accidental adjustment. TT models are available with ratchets, xed heads or female torque handles.
- Accuracy: +/-3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches. Each wrench is supplied with a NATA calibration certificate.
- Micrometer Scale for simple and error free setting. (On dual scale wrenches, the micrometer increment applies to the N·m scale.)
- Quick and Light Adjustment: adjustment over the entire scale can quickly be achieved and with minimal effort in approximately ten complete turns (exact number varies by model).
- Comfortable, Durable Handle: the handle is constructed using two materials; a base material for strength overlaid with a soft feel grip for comfort and slip resistance.
- The handle material and lens resist chemicals in common usage in the automotive, aviation and industrial environments.
The Norbar TTi Torque Wrenches are accurate, easy to set and are comfortable in use. They are finished in an attractive and durable satin chrome plate. TTi model wrenches are available with a 1/4” and 3/8” reversible ratchet.